We're risk management fanatics
When businesses place their cyber insurance with us, they are getting a whole lot more than words on paper.
Like cyber insurance, risk management is a vital part of any business's cyber security strategy. That's why we’ve teamed up with specialist providers from around the globe to offer all of our cyber policyholders a wide range of best-of-breed services aimed at improving security before crisis strikes.
- Phishing-focused training: Take advantage of our eLearning tool that tackles the human vulnerabilities in your business, equipping your team to identify and prevent phishing attacks and other social engineering campaigns.
- Cyber risk awareness videos: Educate yourself and your employees with access to a large library of engaging cyber risk awareness videos that cover a wide variety of scenarios, from business email compromise to cryptojacking.
- Cyber risk rating report: Bitsight will review key features of your company’s internet presence on request and provide you with a cyber security rating, allowing you to benchmark yourself against peers and competitors. This tool also gets you 30-day trial access to the BitSight Portal.
- Breach alert: Our breach monitoring service continually searches the dark web for information specific to your organization and alerts you in real-time to possible breaches of your data.
- Cyber incident response planner: CFC’s incident response team delivers a unique toolkit bringing together a wide range of templates and practical experience to help you produce a tailored incident response plan in case the worst happens. By building a robust plan you can effectively reduce the impact of a cyber event and ensure all appropriate parties are engaged at the right time and in the right way.
Incident response app
Using our award-winning app, prevent incidents by implementing advice from the “Ask the expert” service, detect vulnerabilities through tailored security alerts, and effectively respond to cyber attacks by notifying our experienced team instantaneously. Register on the App Store or Google Play using your CFC cyber policy number.
Want to protect yourself? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org