The future of healthcare
Digital healthcare enquiries are expected to outpace traditional healthcare cover within the next year. Download CFC's digital healthcare report to learn more.
The global digital healthcare market was worth $175.6 billion in 2021 and is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 27.7% from 2022 to 2030. Digital healthcare has well and truly forced its way from the margins, to become a mainstream part of everyday life.
We've examined our claims and enquiry data from the last five years to assess the factors that have been driving growth, identify key trends and investigate the most common types of claims.
In CFC's future of healthcare report, you'll learn about:
- Digital and hybrid healthcare enquiries are set to surpass traditional healthcare enquiries
- Artificial intelligence (AI) sector has had a 32% increase in policy and enquiry count over the last year
- AI-related intellectual property (IP) claims are set to outpace traditional medical negligence claims
- In 2021, our frequency of healthcare cyber claims was 4x larger than in 2020
- The legal and regulatory landscape has become more complex and stringent