Cyber incident response helpline for SMEs
3 months of FREE support during COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed how we all live and work, with many small businesses working remotely for the first time. This new reality brings greater exposure to cyber threats.
As part of our effort to support small businesses during this challenging time, we are offering access to CFC’s award-winning cyber incident response helpline FREE for three months.
Our helpline will help your clients:
- Determine whether you’ve suffered a cyber attack or data breach
- Identify the appropriate steps to remediate the incident
- Access CFC’s partner network at pre-agreed discounted rates
- Offer guidance and support throughout the incident
- Provide advice on cyber security best practices
To be eligible for this offer, small businesses must:
- Be located in the United States or United Kingdom
- Have less than $25 million / £25 million in revenue
- Have fewer than 250 employees
- Not currently purchase cyber insurance
The offer expires 31 May 2020 and space is limited!
If you've not received our offer email with your unique code, please get in touch with your contact at CFC.