Proactive cyber: How CFC prevent cyber attacks for policyholders
We'll share a behind-the-scenes look at how CFC is proactively identifying cyber threats and compromises for our policyholders before they even know to file a claim
Watch the North American session on GoToWebinar
Our Cyber Development Leader Lindsey Nelson shares a behind-the-scenes look at how CFC is proactively identifying cyber threats and compromises for our policyholders before they even know to file a claim – and why this is the most important part of any Cyber product today.
Attendees can expect to learn:
- How the Cyber product has transitioned to a proactive service for clients before an event occurs
- The pros and cons of outside-in security risk assessments
- What threat intelligence is and what it means for clients
- American case studies of our Cyber Threat Analysis team in action
- What the biggest advantages for clients are today
CFC has over two decades of experience building cyber insurance solutions and handling cyber claims, making us one of the most established and experienced providers in the market.
We’ve invested heavily in the expansion of our in-house cyber incident response team with offices in London, Austin, and Brisbane. On-call 24/7, our team of nearly 100 cybersecurity specialists provides a range of proactive security services as well as post-event remediation to get our customers back online fast.