- The Site and the Services are for your use only, and may not be used for any commercial purposes.
- This Site and the Services are for use by customers who are located in the UK and US only.
- The Site and the Services are for use by customers who meet our Eligibility Criteria, set out below.
- Our Services are free for you to use, but are subject to our Fair Use Policy, set out below. We do not pay a fee or commission to your Approved Broker for recommending the Services to you, nor do we receive a fee or commission from your Approved Broker for making the Services available to you.
- It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the information you provide to us when using the Site or any of the Services is accurate and complete. If it isn’t, the Services we provide you with may be comprised, or may not meet your needs.
Who are we?
“Approved Broker” means your appointed insurance broker, through whom you purchase your business insurance.
“Services” means our free Cyber Incident Response Services, delivered to you via our free Helpline, including remote cyber incident support via telephone, initial triage and advice in respect of managing your incident, plus responses to your general cyber risk related questions via our App.
How to contact us
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by telephone: +44 (0) 207 220 8500
If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our Site or our Services and would like to make a complaint, please see Complaints below.
2.1 In order to be eligible to use the Services, you must be a small business customer of an Approved Broker, and you must not hold a cyber insurance policy which would entitle you to access the cyber incident response services providers by your cyber insurer.
- Less than £25m in annual revenue in the last twelve months; and
- Fewer than 250 employees.
3.1 Cyber Incident Response Helpline
We provide a free Cyber Incident Response Helpline to small businesses in the UK and US, which enables you to access high-level, free advice in relation to potential or actual cyber events. The Service is free for you to use, subject to our Fair Use Policy outlined. We do not receive any fees or commissions from your Approved Broker for recommending this service to you.
3.2 Permitted use
- Our Site and the Services are for your personal, non-commercial use only. They may only be accessed and used by a private individual or by a business to seek advice or assistance in respect to the cyber insurance and security needs of that individual and business. You may not provide your access code for the Services to any third party, or use the Services for your commercial gain.
- This Site and the Services are intended for use only by persons and businesses who are located in the UK or US. We make no warranty or representation that any Service we provide is appropriate for use outside of the UK or US.
3.3 Fair Use Policy
We make available this Site and the Services to you for free on the basis that you make fair use of it. In order to ensure that we can continue to provide the Services to other users in the UK and the US, we reserve the right to restrict access, or to terminate your access to the Services if your usage of the Services is deemed excessive.
This determination is at our absolute discretion, and if we decide to restrict or terminate your access to the Services we will notify you using the contact information you provided us when you registered for access to the Site.
3.4 Intellectual Property
- The trademarks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the Sites and in the Services belong to us or our licensors and all such rights are reserved. You must not use such information or copyright materials unless you have written permission from us to do so.
You must get permission from any other person whose information you intend to provide on the Sites before you provide it. In submitting any other person’s details, you are confirming to us that you have their permission to do so and that they understand how their details will be used
4.1 Provision of information
It is your responsibility to ensure that the information provided to us in order that we can provide you with the Services is accurate and complete. Failure to provide us with accurate and complete information could impact on our ability to provide you with the Services, and could mean that advice we provide you with as part of the Services is not complete, or doesn’t appropriately take into account your specific circumstances.
4.2 Provision of third party’s information
It shouldn’t be necessary for us to obtain the personal or sensitive personal information of individuals in order to provide you with the Services. However, you must get permission from any other person whose information you intend to provide us with before you provide it to us. In providing us with any other person’s details or personal information, for example one of your employees, you are confirming to us that you have their permission to do so and that they understand how their details will be used.
4.3 Third-party services
As part of our provision of the Services, we may recommend the services a third party company who are part of our panel of approved suppliers. Should you elect to make use of services provided by one of our third-party approved suppliers, these will be subject to their own Terms and Conditions, and you should ensure you read and understand these Terms and Conditions before engaging the third party supplier.
Whilst we ensure that we undertake appropriate vetting and due diligence over any third party company we might recommend as part of our panel of approved suppliers, we accept no liability for services they provide you under a separate and standalone contract.
Our Responsibilities and our liability to you
5.1 Quality of Services
We will use reasonable skill and care to ensure the Services that we provide you with are accurate. However, the Services we offer you are designed to provide you with high level advice and guidance, help you triage your specific cyber incident, and direct you to other more tailored advice or assistance where your specific needs or issue can be addressed. The Services are not designed to respond to the specific of your individual needs or circumstances, and therefore are not a substitute for specialist legal or other advice.
Exclusions of our liability
- Fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
We offer the Services to you at no charge, and your use of these Services is at your own risk. We expressly disclaim any liability for loss or damage you suffer as a result of your use of the Services. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall not be liable in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for:
- Loss of profits, or
- Loss of revenue of business, or
- Depletion of goodwill and/or similar losses, or
- Loss of anticipate savings, or
- Loss of contract, or
- Loss or alteration of, or corruption or damage to, any information, documents or data.
We aim to provide you with an excellent service. If you are unhappy with our service for any reason, please contact us on:
by email: email@example.com
by telephone: +44 (0) 207 220 8500