1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
This Website is operated by CFC Underwriting Limited ("CFC" "We", "Us", "Ourselves" or any generic term or phrase). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 3302887 and have our registered office at 85 Gracechurch, London, EC3V OAA. Our main trading address is 85 Gracechurch, London, EC3V OAA. Our VAT number is 135541330.
CFC Underwriting Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN Register Number: 312848).
More information about the FCA can be accessed at www.fca.org.uk
2. ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE
Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our Website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may without liability restrict access to some parts of our Website, or our entire Website.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Website through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All material contained on the Website is our property or the property of our third party licensors. All such intellectual property rights in the Website are reserved.
We grant you a limited licence to access any part of the Website you are authorised to access for the sole purpose of obtaining information concerning CFC and the services it offers, and, in relation to brokers using the Website via the broker login, for the sole purpose of reviewing the relevant information in connection with customers for whom brokers act as agent.
You may not use the Website or any of the content for any other purpose whatsoever without our express written permission.
You may not:
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property right notices contained in material on the Website; or
- modify or alter all or any part of the Website or any materials contained on the Website without our prior written agreement; other than for the purpose of reasonable personal use.
4. INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR WEBSITE
5. RESTRICTIONS ON USE
As a condition of your use of this Website you agree that you will not:
- reverse engineer or decompile (whether in whole or in part) any software at the Website (save to the extent expressly permitted by applicable law);
- enter those parts of the Website that are protected by password unless you have, and are entitled to use, a valid password;
- publish, post, upload, distribute, disseminate or otherwise transmit, information or pictures that are obscene or pornographic onto the Website;
- use threatening, menacing, racist, offensive, defamatory, libellous, slanderous or otherwise unlawful language on the Website;
- upload anything to the Website that contains software or other materials in breach of any intellectual property rights or in breach of confidence; or
- engage in any behaviour intended to inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Website or is otherwise likely to damage or destroy the reputation of the Website, including, without limitation, hacking into the Website, delivering viruses or forwarding chain letters, surveys, contests or pyramid schemes.
6. LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and in accordance with your local law and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists, or suggest that our Website or any part of it is owned by you.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.